River Nile

River Nile
~ The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, n something to hope for....!!...

Friday, July 23, 2010

 U are the nearly all precious thing,
in my being today.
U mean added to me than anyone else,
n I expect U’r here to stay.
What I feel for u lies deep,
deep within my heart.
The amount of luv u see,
is merely just a part.
Not even these poems,
that u inspire me to write,
can describe how I adore u,
or how I dream of U day n night.
u fill my head with things,
I’ve never thought before.
U’ve let me feel true luv,
n U let my heart soar.
U r all I’ve ever wanted,
n all I’ll ever need.
Because U my sweet angel,
U  r d most precious thing….

2 comments:

  1. ~ If u care n luv someone else...try hard..., crawl on the sandy beach..., put ur foot on d flrs...but u cud never go away..a bit..even in 'pain too'...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete