River Nile

River Nile
~ The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, n something to hope for....!!...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

April - 20. 2010. France.

~ how sweet...dherai nazeek mehsus garna thali sake chhu...~ no one ws attachd in this way to my life...there was only my god in my heart....and.....
now..i realized.....while i ws in hsptl........these days. you were in "my heart....
really.....you are the one....to whom.....i want to share all my happiness.....all my.........pains ...i want to laugh with you.........I want to cry with you.......I want to go far-far away.......only with you.........where there is no one to know us....where there is no any....pain..no hurt...no ....nothing....else...only............YOU...........ME..........n WE....with pleasant feelings........with enough.............Luv.........ONLY LUV....my dear...if you allow.........if you consider.........If you permit........let me say.........one thing..........from the core..........of my heart........that..........Im in......
LUV...........IN LUV.............if to feel all time to some one...is luv....than..Im in LUV..........if to remember every seconds to someone is LUV...than YES...Im In LUV..........and ....to whom..............i feel always............i prefer to spend...........my time..........that .STUPID...........
CUTE.....SWEET.....PRETTY.......LUVLY..........N. .INNOCENT..........GIRL ...........IS ........YOU.....'------'......!!"

























                                                                                                 
                                                                                '..n she accepted....'

No comments:

Post a Comment