River Nile

River Nile
~ The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, n something to hope for....!!...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

~ HaPpY FrEnZiP DaY ~

MY DEAR FREN...!!

U r d almost all precious thing,
in my being at the moment…
u denote added to me than anyone else,
n I anticipate u’r here to stay…!!
What I suffer for u lies deep,
deep within my spirit.
The amount of luv u perceive,
is merely just a part…!!
Not even these verse,
dt u inspire me to write,
can express how I adore u,
or how I dream of u day n night !..
u fill up my skull with things,
I’ve never thought ahead of.
u’v let me feel true luv,
n u let my heart soar...!!
u r all I’ve ever required,
n all I’ll ever need.
coz u my sweet angel,
r d most precious passion…!!..!!
-UR FREN..NAVEEN...!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..missing you n way of ur talking....!
    what about the mom..? plz convey my regards to her..I wish..she cud get relax very soon....!!
    take care fren

    ReplyDelete