River Nile

River Nile
~ The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, n something to hope for....!!...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~ rEgrEtes...!!

Im sorry for all of the stupid things i do
n all d pain i put u through
im sorry that u just cant feel..
how very important u r to me
my very life n my very air
rests there in ur eyes...


i move as u move n do as u do
together as one our heart sighs
but now im just killing u coz ive felt..
im putting all the pressure on u because ive thought..
im so very sorry...
i never meant to do this..
i wanted u to be happy
but now im making u the opposite
i see ur once sparkling angel eyes
now teaming with hurt and despair
u say u luv me more than the world then i act like i dont care..
please forgive me...i luv u too..
im just so confused n dont know what to do..!!

sorry...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment